Friday, February 8, 2013

{high five for friday}

Hullo, friends!

(Linking up with From My Grey Desk)
Let's see what's going on for me lately...

1.  I did some little pink-with gold tips nails last night :)  Love 'em <3
2.  I'm really loving the song "Background" by Lecrae right now--actully, pretty much anything Lacrae, "Background is just my current favorite ;)  "So just let me shadow you, and just let me trace your lines--matter fact just take my pen, here, you create my rhymes.  'Cause if I do this by myself I'm scared that I'll succeed in no longer trusting you 'cause I only trust in me."
3.  I've been seeing these arm-knit scarves/cowls lately and I totally want to try it!  Aren't they just CUTE?!
4.  This is totally random, but  I've been laughing over it all week--(yes, I do need to get a life, thank you)--When shopping the other day, I caught a small snippet of a conversation--all I heard was this little boy saying, with a very shocked expression, "a donut?!"  Needless to say I started laughing out of nowhere.  Oh, to be a fly on the wall and hear that conversation! :)


 
5.  AND I have a GIVEAWAY going on right now! :)  But no entries so far :O  Where are my lovely follwers at? ;)  No worries, it's still going up to Valentine's day--check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave me a comment- I love hearing from you!